University Queen's love Story - Cute Emotions of University life Romantic love - Graphic World

University Queen's love Story - Cute Emotions of University life Romantic love

What is university life love:

college romance season 2,  love at first sight, life university, queen's university, virtual university, fashion institute of technology, Romantic love story in English,

Definition of university life relationships:

                    University Queen's life love is totally two year fake relationship and girls just use for their own benefit's. Not at all girls are use but some of them  are so clawer and use boys for their owns benefits. Some boys give them their hearts to class mates and their soul mates. It's just emotional relationship of some year's.

My personal 2 year experience in love:

When, mien enter in university my first one week are some pleasant and the other week are most pleasant. Main Reason are as follows:

  • I've no more friends 
  • I've no Boy friend
  • I've just 1 beasties 

My First Love experience in University life:

I do my first love on it, which is a rich man of my class. He use me for my study notices and I use him for some outing and parties. 

college romance season 2,  love at first sight, life university, queen's university, virtual university, fashion institute of technology, Romantic love story in English,

We first met in class and then after that he said if you don't mind then we do lunch together. It's style is so much pretty and cool I impress and me go with him on canteen. we done lunch together and then we exchange our contact numbers. Which is my first meeting with my first love. On the next day we will met again and again .

After some day he propose me and give me love and flowers. My first love letter is as fallows;

Dear sweet heart Harry:

I love you so much you don't know it Sometimes I'm afraid to show it. It seems that when you come around me, my mouth grid closes and whatever words I want to say, just stop. 

college romance season 2,  love at first sight, life university, queen's university, virtual university, fashion institute of technology, Romantic love story in English,

Disorder in my lips because my love is so strong, and the words I want to say will not be said. Sometimes I want to openly tell you how I feel - I think I'm afraid to be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings. It seems easier for you to express yourself than for me. 

Harry, I love you, and know that I will always have hidden feelings for you.

I love you baby today and forever.

Come back on real love after University:

Which is the love letter gives me, my first boyfriend and I can except it after sometime. Then we spend very good time together. We are very happy together . After, sometime with leave each other due to some needless issues. Now, we don't know each other where is both now. This is the my university life first love story.

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close